Affordable Homeopathy, Naturopathic and Natural healing for the Medical Tourist.
If you are amongst the thousands of people visiting South Africa monthly to undergo medical check ups, tests and treatment; then you may be interested in taking advantage of one or more Blue Mango Health and Wellness options.
Highly affordable cutting edge science options are available to those looking for a natural path to health, wellness, increased vigour & libido. Blue Mango works with highly qualified practitioners in the fields of,
- Subtle energy, frequency and vibration. (SCIO) (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operations System)
- Live Blood Analysis.
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
- Equine (Horse) therapy.
- Brain training.
- Ozone therapy.
All with best in class operatives.
The Blue Mango also offers clients a safe, serene and idyllic place to stay and relax whilst visiting conventional doctors, hospitals or specialists for medical tests and treatment.
Blue Mango offers all clients free airport shuttle, DSTV, WIFI, half or full board with excellent food tailored to your specific dietary requirements coupled with supremely comfortable accommodation and exceptional service. Our shuttle takes you safely and effortlessly to appointments.
Description of services.
Subtle energy, frequency and vibration. (SCIO) (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operations System)
The Quantum SCIO scans the body like a virus-scan on a computer, looking for everything from viruses, deficiencies, weaknesses, allergies, abnormalities and food sensitivities.
It reports on the biological reactivity and resonance in your body and indicates needs, dysfunctions and vulnerabilities.
- SCIO is safe and non invasive.
- Powerful bio-feedback deice stimulates the self healing capacity of ones own body.
- Stress detection and reduction.
- Detects and assists with pathogens (viruses,bacteria,fungi etc)
- Toxins & traumas.
- Nutrient deficiencies, allergies, hereditary disorders.
- Mental factors, swings in emotion and contra energy.
- Helps with lowered immune system, chronic pain, low performance, disease, depression and insomnia.
Live Blood Analysis
The blood stream transports oxygen, nutrients, hormones and other life giving agents throughout the body to maintain health. Blood delivers cellular waste to the liver and kidneys for elimination from the body. Your blood can serve as a nutritional indicator, predictor of health and illness before symptoms appear.
A single drop of blood contains a mass of information which can be used to assess an individual’s current state of balance or imbalance.
Live Blood Analysis can detect…
- PH level
- The condition of red blood cells
- Nutritional imbalance including folic acid, B12 and iron deficiency
- Free radical damage to the blood
- Evidence of hormonal imbalances
- The condition of white blood cells and immune functioning
- Digestive system conditions
- Metabolic byproducts including undigested proteins and fats, uric acid crystals
- Atherosclerotic plaque
- Toxins in blood plasma
- Heavy metals and chemicals
- Poor circulation and oxygenation levels
- The overgrowth of microorganism – Bacteria parasites, Candida/yeasts/fungi levels
- Liver stress
- Spleen distress
- Allergy or inflammation
- Lifestyle and Diet
Channels of energy run in regular patterns through the body and over its surface. These energy channels are called meridians. These rivers of energy flow through the body nourishing the tissues. A blockage in the energy flow is like damming a river.
The meridians can be unblocked by needling the acupuncture points; the acupuncture needles unblock the obstructions and reestablish the regular flows of energy through the meridians. Acupuncture treatments can help the body’s internal organs to correct imbalances in their digestion, absorption, and energy production activities, and in the circulation of their energy through the meridians.
The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture in the treatment of a wide range of medical problems, including:
- Digestive disorders: stomach ulcers gall stones.
- Constipation, nausea and vomiting.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis and hyper-acidity.
- Spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea.
- Muscle, Bone and Nerve Pain, Sprains / Strains, Back Pain, Leg Pain, Foot Pain.
- Stiff Shoulders and Neck Lumbago Sciatica Tennis Elbow Carpal Tunnel syndrome and Painful Joints.
- Toothache, Headache and Migraines .
- Rheumatism; Arthritis; Facial paralysis; Bell’s Palsy; Fibromyalgia.
- Menstrual Pain and Cramping PMS Menopause Infertility Fetal Malposition.
- Addictions; Tobacco; Narcotics; Alcohol; Weight Loss.
- Allergies; Asthma; Bronchitis; Sinusitis.
Equine (Horse) therapy
Equestrian therapy (also known as equine therapy or Equine-Assisted Therapy [EAT]) is a form of therapy that makes use of horses to help promote emotional growth. Equestrian therapy is particularly applied to patients with ADD, anxiety, autism, dementia, delay in mental development, down’s syndrome and other genetic syndromes, depression, trauma and brain injuries, behavior and abuse issues and other mental health issues.
Therapeutic benefits of equestrian training
People with cognitive, psycho-motor and behavioral disabilities have shown positive results when equestrian or equine therapy is taught correctly by certified equine therapists. Just like other therapies such as physical, occupational and speech-language therapy, people with disabilities are being helped or assisted by certified therapists to cope with their disability like regular or normal people can. However, equine therapy combines all three in such a way that the patients or students do not feel that they are actually under therapy.
In the process, equestrian or equine therapy aims for its patients or students to:
- Build sense of self-worth, self-concept
- Improve communication
- Build trust and self-efficiency
- Develop socialization skills and decrease isolation
- Learn impulse control and emotional management
- Set perspective
- Learn their limits or boundaries.